Surprising Facts About Nicolas Cage.


Nicolas Cage is an iconic figure in the realm of pop culture. While there is a subreddit dedicated to him (OneTrueGod), there are a number of memes of him that seem to constantly be circling the internet. The man himself, however, is an extremely fascinating guy. Here are shocking facts about Nicolas Cage. Enjoy!




Cage once drove 180 mph on the freeway: Cage likes to drive fast, if not necessarily angry. "Well, Amber [Heard] is still raising her eyebrow at me because I said that I've been 180 miles per hour on the 405 freeway on a motorcycle and she doesn't believe me but it's a true story. I did it coming home from work at 3 in the morning on another movie I made about cars called Gone in 60 Seconds. I bought a Yamaha-1 and I was doing 180 miles per hour home on the 405 and that's really, really crazy but I did it."



He will be buried in a pyramid. As a celebrity, you need to think about what’s going to happen after you die. You need to keep your corpse secure from grave-robbers and crazed fans, and Nicolas Cage is set in that department. He’s got a nine foot tall stone pyramid in one of New Orleans’ most famous cemeteries that his body will be interred within.

No comments:

Post a Comment